- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless ‘SOLD OUT’ is displayed. Please note that even if an item is in the Cart, it could still be bought by another customer until your order is completed. If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please email email@example.com to check if there is a backorder for that item.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro credit and debit cards. We accept Paypal, PayTm as well as many other payment wallets.
- We also Net Banking options across major banks.
- Please note that we do not accept any other methods of payment apart from those listed above.
Razorpay, Paypal and PayTM are our third party secure payment gateways.
- Is it safe to use my credit card online at the store?
- Your personal online security is very important to us. The latest SSL encryption technology is used to store & safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. Orders are processed through a secure checkout system.
- You may also choose to securely store your credit card details with us. This means you will not have to enter them again during future purchases, making it quicker and simpler to shop. All credit card details are stored directly on our third party secure payment gateway server and not retained in our database at all.
- Do you store multiple addresses?
- No, you may only ship to one address per order.
- If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
- Do I need to sign for my order?
Due to the high value of the goods that we sell, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorize packages to be delivered without a signature.
- Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
We are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times. You could contact our customer support team via chat or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we could let you know if that would be possible.
- Can I add items to an existing order?
It is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order which contains all the items you require.
- How will I know you received my order ?
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received. In the rare instance that any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you by email and will only charge your credit card for the value of the items in stock.
- Can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. If you have registered, you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment by signing in and selecting MY ACCOUNT followed by ORDER STATUS.
- Where is my order?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 to 72 hours based on each product availability with the vendors. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of purchase. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- How much duties and taxes will I have to pay?
- For Indian Customers, product prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
- Currently, International shipping is not available. For International Customers, product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from our vendors to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we rent or sell this. To register at www.vvegano.com, we will need to know your name, mailing address and email id. When processing your order online we require your billing address, shipping address and telephone number.
- Credit/Debit card information goes directly to our third party secure payment gateway and is not retained in our servers at all.
- What are cookies? Should I be worried about them?
When you proceed to purchase you will be prompted to enter your email address and password and review your shipping and payment details before completing your order.
Sale price adjustment policy
Vvegano is unable to offer any price reduction on items originally purchased at full value and which are now on a sale or on any special promotion or have temporarily reduced in price.
Redeeming a Promotional Code
From time to time we run offers using promotional codes. When placing your order, simply follow these steps to redeem your discount.
1. Type in the code in the promotional code box on the payment page
2. Check that your discount has been applied under the order summary on the payment page and proceed
Register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits
1. Track your orders and review past purchases
2. Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
3. Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
4. To create an account, simply click on REGISTER to fill in your details.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request for a change of password on the LOGIN page