This is a delectable and easy-to-prepare chocolate cake. We have used 100% plant-based ingredients for the recipe. And, it takes just one hour to have the cake baked to perfection. Let us get started with the recipe:
These are the ingredients you would need for this delicious-looking vegan chocolate cake. Let us move on to check them out:
- 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup of white sugar (You can use coconut sugar or jaggery too if you wanted a more organic vegan cake to be done)
- 1/4th cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3rd cup of vegetable oil (You can choose a canola oil that you regularly use. Sunflower oil is also fine)
- 1 cup of water
- ½ a tsp of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of distilled white vinegar
Method of preparation
Now, let us see how the cake is prepared. Let us get started with the same:
- Firstly, you must preheat the oven. Turn on the oven to 350 degree Celsius or 175 degrees Fahrenheit
- You can grease oil or vegan butter on a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan. If you have a baking tin of any other measurement, you can use the same too.
- Now start mixing these ingredients into a large bowl. These are flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Once the dry ingredients are poured, give the ingredients a tight mix.
- To the dry mix, you must now start adding the wet ingredients. These are water, oil, vanilla, and vinegar. Now, form a smooth lump-free paste using a hand or an electric whisker.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin. Place the tin into the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or so.
- You can then insert a toothpick to see if the cake has been baked completely. Now, allow the cake to cool off and serve. You can warm up some hot chocolate fudge while serving the cake. It would be absolutely delicious and yummy!
Recipe Courtesy: Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe (allrecipes.com)
You can discover quite a lot of chocolate and brownie premixes so that working women can bake chocolate cakes too. Let us see what these product links are:
If you wanted to buy a list of ingredients for baking your cakes to perfection, here are list of product links you can go in for:
A. All-purpose flour
For more varieties on all purpose flour, here is the store link you can go in for:
For more varieties of plant-based salt and organic varieties log on to
C. Sugar or Plant-based Sweeteners
For more varieties of sugar or plant-based sweeteners, here is the link you can go in for: https://vvegano.com/collections/sweeteners
For more varieties of vinegar, here is the link you can go in for https://vvegano.com/collections/apple-cider-vinegar
E. Cocoa powder:
For more varieties of organic cocoa, here is the store link you can log into: