An authentic sauce made with fermented black beans for a oriental flavour that’s salty and spicy with a hint of sweetness.
Ingredients: Edible Refined (Sunflower Vegetable Oil), Chopped Ginger & Garlic, Black Bean, Soya Sauce
Nutritional Value: Energy 257.94kcal Protein 5.3g Carbohydrates 17.92g Total Sugars 0g (BDL) Total Fat 18.3g
Benefits: Vegan.100% Vegetarian .No MSG / Ajinomoto ,Hand-churned, Cook In Under 5 Mins.
Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that handles soy. This product is processed on machinery products and in a plant that processes wheat, tree nuts, sesame seeds, mustard, soya and milk (dairy products)
Directions to Use: General cooking instructions
1. Heat half a glass (100 ml) of water
2. Add sauce (50 grams for 2 portions)
3. Add veggies and cook for 2-3 mins or until all are cooked.
4. If making a gravy add more water as per gravy requirement and simmer for 1 more minute.
5. Add soya paneer/ tofu / vegan meat / rice / noodles. Add salt as per taste.
Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacturing.
Net Content Weight : 250gm
Product Packaging: Glass Bottle
Final Packaging: Cap sealing by PP Material
Manufactured in India by: White Light Food Pvt Ltd
Registered Address: 5TH, B-5, TRADE WORLD, SENAPATI BAPAT MARGE,KAMLAMILL COMPOUND LOWER PAREL WEST, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400013
Customer Care No: 9819336323
For Customer Grievances
Name of Officer: Uday Vilankar
Designation: Operations Head
Contact Details: 98330 03441