Haaaaave you met Zuri?
A simple tunic with a wide neckline, drop shoulders and a relaxed fit that slightly bulges around the hip. This allows effortless body movements making it a must-have everyday tunic for your girl to jump and dance around in.
Also, the fabrics have a super soft touch so she will be super comfortable wearing it!
Our model (5 yrs old, 3'8” tall) is wearing a size 4.
Colour: Off-white with Black Specs
Fabric: 100% organic, fairtrade cotton single jersey
Care: hand or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry; iron lightly if needed
100% organic, 100% fairtrade clothing.
Organic and Fairtrade means:
- No genetically modified seeds, no synthetic pesticides or fertilisers, no child labour, no price exploitation, no suicides!
- It means using natural seeds, natural fertilizers, natural means of pest control.
- It means paying fair wages to farmers for their efforts and even paying them premiums for community development.
- It means happier lives, healthier communities and a nicer planet for all of us.
How is No Nasties different?
- Starting from seed up, a No Nasties garment is a labour of love - love for the planet, love for fellow beings, love for good design.
- Grown from organic seeds on fair trade farms where synthetic pesticides and GMOs have no room, and processed at factories that are governed by sustainability norms, a No Nasties garment is our way of showing the love.
This is where it starts. This is what it's all about. Our cotton is grown in organic fair trade farms by small scale farmers all over India.
No GMO seeds, no synthetic pesticides, no nasties!