Upcycled kimono jacket patched together with surplus fabric from Ants Crafts and from our previous collections to match with our ethos of creating waste less fashion. Each piece is handmade and unique to you.
The Sunset Orange Gypsy Kimono brings together a lightweight handloom fabric body and sleeves and neck panel made from contrasting and traditional woven fabric from the Bodo tribes of Assam.
Any variations or irregularities are part of the design and inherent to the production process.
One size fits all / Free Size
Length- 29 inches
Fits bust size from 34 to 44 inches.
Wear it as a statement overlay over pants or a dress to your next brunch. Or accessorize it with a belt to add definition and make it arty chic for work.
Gently hand wash separately in mild detergent and cold water. Do not soak. Drip dry in the shade
POMOGRENADE & ANTS CRAFT Collaboration
About Ants Craft
The Ants Craft is a lifestyle brand registered as a Public Charitable Trust that combines contemporary design and craft to deliver a unique range of designer products from the northeast and other parts of India. It aims to provide a platform to not only generate sustainable livelihoods, but also to tell inspirational stories of this region’s many communities with peace, love, respect and dignity as the four cornerstones. The organisation’s mission is to weave these core values into mainstream lives with ethically sourced fabric and craft. The sale of these products uplifts some of India’s most rural, poor, and voiceless communities in the north-eastern region and other parts of India.
Since 2007, The Ants Craft has protected traditions and provided livelihoods to more than 4000+ handloom weavers and artisans in India using in house state of the art, design & marketing services.They pioneer in working with artisans in conflict areas in the northeast. They have helped develop artisans into sustainable organised groups and have made it possible for other markets and organisations to approach these artisans thus providing the artisans with wider exposure and market opportunity.
Pomogrenade is an ethical fashion brand focusing on what makes you feel comfortable in your mind, body and soul with clothes that look good & feel good.
What triggered Pomogrenade? The two of us wanted to create comfortable clothing that are equal parts fun and function. We try and make silhouettes that fit all body types; clothes and accessories that you can transform to fit you best.
We work on creating a brand that grows ethically. This means all our fabrics are locally sourced and locally produced by a fair trade manufacturing unit that empowers and supports people. Our products are designed to produce little or no wastage.
Madhulikha Umapathy & Aiswarya S Kutty
- Shipping Rs. 49/- only for all orders where weight of shipments is 2 kgs or LESS.
- For all shipments greater than 2 kgs, Shipping costs start from Rs. 150 onwards. Specific Charges will be as per the below table:
- 2 kgs to 2.99 kgs - Rs. 150
- 3 kgs to 3.99 kgs - Rs. 200
- 4 kgs to 4.99 kgs - Rs. 250
- 5 kgs to 5.99 kgs - Rs. 300
- 6 kgs to 6.99 kgs - Rs. 350
- 7 kgs to 7.99 kgs - Rs. 400
- 8 kgs to 8.99 kgs - Rs. 450
- 9 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 500
- 10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
- 11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
- 12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
- 13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
- 14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
- 15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
- 16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
- 20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
- 25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
- 30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
- 35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
- 40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.