Included in the Pack: Cleaning brush & an organic unbleached muslin pouch for storage
Material: Bamboo species native to India Package contains 2 straight straws (approx. 10mm diameter x approx. 8 inch length), 1 cleaner,1 pouch, 1 wooden fork, 1 wooden spoon.
Handmade biodegradable drinking straws perfect to drink sodas, milk, cocktails, juice, coffee, ice tea, cappuccino. Reusable wooden spoon and fork. Since it’s a natural product, it will start degrading after some time so we recommend tossing it into wet waste after 3 months of usage.
Cleaning: Dishwasher, Sterilization tank and autoclave safe. Easy to clean with cleaning brush, warm water and soap. Dry thoroughly before storage in a dry place and clean thoroughly before use. Being a natural product, it could absorb coloring present in foods.
Safety: Kid-friendly as the edges are rounded. Recommended by dentists. Chewing on straw may cause damage or cracks to it.
Sustainably Made In India as an alternative to single-use disposable plastic straws and cutlery.
SuckIN Eco Straws was started in January 2018 by footwear designer turned environmentalist Rhea Chhabria and 3rd generation industrialist Suraj Nair.
"My love story for the environment started in high school when I became aware of the garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean. I worked multiple jobs, switched cities before quitting my job as a footwear designer and moved back to Mumbai to bring about environmental change. While working with an imminent BMC corporator on encouraging a plastic free lifestyle, we were often asked about alternatives to plastic straws. Thats when I realised that reusable straws could potentially be a great solution and I called up Suraj for his in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise in the steel and machinery industry. He jumped at the opportunity of doing his bit for the planet and future generations to come.
Together, we worked tirelessly on prototypes, testing, getting feedback at various restaurants and are now selling eco-friendly SuckIN straws to over 2000 individuals and 25 restaurants pan India.
We aim to replace every plastic straw with an eco-friendly one so as to have a cleaner and greener planet."
- Rhea Chhabria, Co-founder
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.