Short Sleeves Yarn Dyed T Shirt with Rib Collar. Wooden Buttons.
Fabric- Yarn Dyed 40's Interlock Knit.
- EZO free and bio-degradable colors & dyes.
- GOTS Certified.
Difference between Organic & Natural Cotton-
- When you see cotton products labelled as "natural", you are getting conventional cotton grown with large inputs of chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides to control weed growth.
- For organic produce the process starts at the stage of farming i.e. growing food /plants on farmland, which has been chemical and pesticide free for at least three years.
- Independent agency verifies that farmer and company meets the required standards. Agency provides farm, company with a certificate proving that the produce is "certified organic.“
- Zeme Organics and entire supply chain is certified for production and handling of organic products.