Short Sleeves Yarn Dyed T Shirt with Rib Collar. Wooden Buttons.
Fabric- Yarn Dyed 40's Interlock Knit.
- EZO free and bio-degradable colors & dyes.
- GOTS Certified.
Difference between Organic & Natural Cotton-
- When you see cotton products labelled as "natural", you are getting conventional cotton grown with large inputs of chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides to control weed growth.
- For organic produce the process starts at the stage of farming i.e. growing food /plants on farmland, which has been chemical and pesticide free for at least three years.
- Independent agency verifies that farmer and company meets the required standards. Agency provides farm, company with a certificate proving that the produce is "certified organic.“
- Zeme Organics and entire supply chain is certified for production and handling of organic products.
Zeme or Žemė (pronounced as Zhe meh) means ‘goddess of the earth’ or ‘earth mother’ in Latvian and Lithuanian mythology. Accordingly, everything in nature that is born, grows and dies belongs to this earth mother, who protects and nourishes the planet.
Zeme as an organic clothing company was conceptualized in the spring of 2006 in San Francisco, California and was created in India, in December 2007 by Arati. While living in the beautiful city of San Francisco as a student, Arati got to learn about organic farming and furthered this interest in organic clothing by taking up an internship with a San Francisco based organic clothing company. Logically, the next step for Arati was to use her knowledge and passion for organic cotton to design and market organic clothes created in India through her own label. And thus, Zeme was born!
We offer organic clothing formen, women, infants and maternity. Each design has been pored over, persevered through and perfected. Our clothes are a 100% certified organic, and we use only biodegradable, EZO free dyes which are good for the planet and good for you.
Our products are made in India by companies who have Control Union certification and follow GOTS standard. Zeme Organics and its entire supply chain is certified for production and handling of organic products.
Our Mission: Offering and encouraging people to wear organic clothes is our way of contributing to help reduce ground water pollution and green house effect so that mother earth can breathe easily”.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.