- Enjoy the unique taste of papad made from wholesome and organically grown jackfruit.The raw jack fruit is boiled, mashed, pressed and sun-dried to prepare tasty jackfruit papad, which is locally known as ‘halasina hannu happala’ in North Karnataka. A dash of chilli powder is added for a touch of flavour. These crunchy papads can be used as snacks, as an accompaniment with rice or biryani, or for garnishing.
- Jackfruit Papads can be had as a snack or appetizer, or as an accompaniment with rice or biryani. There are a lot innovative ways to create delicious snacks and munchies out of these crunchy papads.
- Tasty snacks can be prepared with these fruit papads by topping it with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, coriander leaves and a bit of green chutney to enhance the taste.
NUTRITION & HEALTH BENEFITS
- Jackfruit is a store house of micro-nutrients and macro nutrients, and is rich in dietary fibre. It releases instant energy as it is easily digestible.
- The calcium content in it helps to strengthen your bones. Being a good source of pottasium, it helps to regulate blood pressure.
Taking care of the earth we live in is our responsibility, and at The Earth Reserve we take this seriously.
'Plastic pollution' has become a grave concern. It has adversely affected the soil, waterways, wildlife, its habitats and us all. For this reason, to the extent possible, they avoid the use of plastic in their packaging. If they do use plastic, they ensure that it is not only reusable, but biodegradable as well.
Pesticides and fertilizers pose a threat not just to the health and safety of people, but to that of wildlife and its habitats as well. The Earth Reserve encourages sustainable practices that avoid the use of such chemicals, and supports farmers who painstakingly and with utmost care engage in farming using sustainable methods.
In everything they do, they strive to do it in a way that would have the least negative impact on the environment. Let us all join together in this effort to ease the burden on the earth and its inhabitants.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.