Natural Vibes Moisturising Lotion will help you protect your skins natural barrier from extreme and unavoidable environmental pollutants. Made with natural sources of Vitamin C rich fruits and healing plants, our lotion will help you repair the damage caused by UV rays and assist your skin in locking in the moisture it needs. The one thing we don’t do enough while being on the go is moisturise. No more excuses! Natural Vibes travel pouches occupy very little space and as a part of our conscious ayurveda drive they are recyclable, refillable & reusable, thus helping us reduce carbon footprint. Standing by our belief of clean and green beauty, our pouches are made from sustainable paper packaging. These tiny packs can be hung on any hook in the bathroom making it super practical. Not only are they pocket / purse friendly they can also be carried to work or treks without having to carry an entire bottle. What more? They can also be carried through airport security i.e. we are transit friendly! Believe us when we tell you, it fits in like it was never there.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Almond (Badam) is known as the King of Nuts in Ayurveda due to its sattvik and pure properties. It helps your skin retain moisture and heal dry and irritated skin. Almond oil being rich in Vitamin D will help in restoring your skin's moisture barrier.
2.Neem - In Sanskrit, neem is referred to as "arista", which means something that is perfect, imperishable and complete. Every part of the neem plant has compounds that promote good health. Loaded with Vitamin E and antioxidants, it protects your skin from harmful environmental elements and improves its elasticity.
3. Turmeric was once the secret behind the beauty of Indian Queens. Full of powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, turmeric helps bring out a natural glow and revitalizes your skin.
4. Papaya contains 300% of the daily amount of Vitamin C recommended for us. Due to this it helps fight early signs of ageing by removing the dead skin cells off the skins surface. The enzymes present in papaya also promote skin lightening.
5. Aloe Vera - In Ayurveda, Aloe Vera is called Ghrita Kumari wich means young girl. This is because the Vedas believed that this plant gifted women with youth. Aloe Vera being 99% water easily penetrates the pores, cleanses them and moisturises up to the deeper layers of the skin.
6. Lemon peels are a popular ayurvedic remedy that helps lighten dark spots and blemishes with the help of its citric properties. The free radicals present in lemon will help detoxify the skin whilst hydrating it.
7. Olive Oil - Did you know that olive oil was popularly called ‘liquid gold’ in the ancient world? This is because it is a perfect skin moisturiser that protects you from harsh weather. It is one of the rare non - sticky moisturising agents that suits all skin types. It also helps in reducing wrinkles and evening out the skin tone.
8. Amla - The vitamins present in Amla boosts the production of collagen thereby keeping your skin smooth and soft. In our Rasayanas, Amla is considered one of the most nourishing ingredients.
9. Peaches are enriched with Vitamin A,C and K which help protect your skin from harmful UV rays. It helps retain moisture and keeps your skin healthy. It will improve your skins texture and complexion.
10. Oranges act as a natural bleaching agent thereby lightening areas that are affected by harsh rays. The natural oils contained in oranges help to moisturize the skin and prevent skin flaking.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our lotion can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above.
It is also suitable for pregnant women. We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, silicones, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious ayurveda. Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras. Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
Directions for use : Take some lotion on your hand. Gently massage onto your face and body and let it be absorbed. Use more lotion on particularly dry areas. Apply daily for best results.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
“Nature is the creator, Natural Vibes is just a curator.”
SHAHIL SHAH CO-FOUNDER, NATURAL VIBES
Natural Vibesis just an extension of my personality and love for Mother Nature and everything natural. I truly believe that ‘Mother Nature’ possesses magnificent power and wisdom to help us live a more wholesome life.
At Natural Vibes we have combined the wisdoms of ancient healing therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Aromatherapy and Plant based ingredients in our product formulations. As, we truly believe that Mother Nature has all the answers for our well-being.
Natural Vibes is not only a product brand but it is a movement towards conservation of Mother Nature. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty by ‘planting trees’ for every product a customer purchases.
SHRUTTI SHAH CO-FOUNDER, NATURAL VIBES
The idea of Natural Vibes started off from wanting to form an NGO to give back to mother nature. Later, we realised many such NGO’s were struggling for donations and that was the turning point of our plan. We thought of using our domain of expertise in the beauty industry to make natural products and share the profits from sales for this cause.
It was also my natural instinct from childhood to find answers in nature for all my daily problems and issues, as repeatedly practiced and taught by my mother. I was totally taken aback, when natural remedies helped me get rid of these problems from its core.
While it was not an easy journey to find honest and genuine natural products, I was left disappointed in large number of cases and was a victim to multiple false claims. Natural Vibes came as an answer to help others like myself not to worry about the genuinity, authenticity, misleading label claims and many such issues.
IMPORTANT: Due to the current COVID 19 situation, we are unable to process any refunds caused due to delay of delivery as the return of packages is not possible though the courier companies in most cases. We are sorry for any such inconvenience that may be caused to you for the same.
Why do we charge for shipping products to you?
As you would be aware, Shipping i a real cost. Shipping companies charge for every package they pick and deliver. We aim to deliver products to you at the lowest cost possible and hence we do not inflate prices by including the cost of shipping in the price, and then claiming to have Free Shipping. We like to be a transparent a possible. However, to lessen the burden of shipping costs on our customers, we have kept reasonable charges and we bear the rest.
Shipping Rs. 45/- only for all orders where weight of shipments EQUAL TO or LESS than 500 gms.
For all shipments greater than 500 gms, charges will be as per the below table:
0.51 kg to 1 kg - Rs. 69
1.01 kgs to 1.5 kgs - Rs. 99
1.51 kgs to 2 kgs - Rs. 125
2.01 kgs to 3 kgs - Rs. 170
3.01 kgs to 4 kgs - Rs. 240
4.01 kgs to 5 kgs - Rs. 310
5.01 kgs to 6 kgs - Rs. 380
6.01 kgs to 7 kgs - Rs. 420
7.01 kgs to 8 kgs - Rs. 480
8.01 kgs to 9 kgs - Rs. 520
9.01 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 520
10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but this is the average time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.