Natural Vibes Tea Tree Shampoo and Face Wash will help you fight all your everyday skin and hair problems. The Face wash will reduce your acne, blemishes, dark spots, black/white heads and also lighten your skin tone. It will unclog your pores and purify your skin. The shampoo will help you reduce dandruff, hairfall and split ends. It will unclog your hair follicles and nourish your scalp.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Tea Tree oil works wonders in reducing acne, blemishes, dark spots and rashes. It reduces the sebum production in the skin thus preventing further outbursts. It also relieves itching or redness on skin caused by extreme weather conditions. Our tea tree face wash moisturizes and restores the skin’s natural oil balance. Tea Tree also helps you fight dandruff, lice, itchiness and even hairfall. Thinning hair is every human's worst nightmare. Tea Tree will encourage hair growth by helping to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots. The antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of tea tree oil ensure that your hair stays clean and healthy.
2. Aloe vera is perfect for fighting the damage done to the skin due to UV rays. It reduces the sun tan and lightens the skin tone. It further removes the grime and dirt from the skins surface, purifying the skin. Aloe Vera is also excellent for the hair. It forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated. Aloe vera’s high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals helps restore the pH balance of your hair.
3. Neem being rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids is extremely efflective in healing dry and damaged skin. Neem has the capacity to draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities from pores leaving you with deeply cleansed, tingly smooth skin.
4. Bhringraj penetrates the dry scalp bringing more nutrients to support hair growth. The herb prevents premature greying of hair and helps in mantaining the natural hair colour.
5. Amla the Vitamin C-rich juice, tackles several hair problems like split ends and frizzy hair
Suitable for - All Skin and hair types including coloured hair. Our ayurvedic products are perfectly safe to use for children over 6 years of age, adults and pregnant women.
How to use the shampoo and face wash:-
1. Face wash - Wet face with water. Massage the face wash in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse. Use our facewash 2 - 3 times a day for best results. Natural Vibes Tea Tree face wash must also be used post make up application in order to soothe the skin and avoid any infections
2. Shampoo - Apply onto wet hair, gently massage the scalp moving downwards to the hair ends, then rinse. Use shampoo 3 times a week for best results.
“Nature is the creator, Natural Vibes is just a curator.”
SHAHIL SHAH CO-FOUNDER, NATURAL VIBES
Natural Vibesis just an extension of my personality and love for Mother Nature and everything natural. I truly believe that ‘Mother Nature’ possesses magnificent power and wisdom to help us live a more wholesome life.
At Natural Vibes we have combined the wisdoms of ancient healing therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Aromatherapy and Plant based ingredients in our product formulations. As, we truly believe that Mother Nature has all the answers for our well-being.
Natural Vibes is not only a product brand but it is a movement towards conservation of Mother Nature. Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet’s beauty by ‘planting trees’ for every product a customer purchases.
SHRUTTI SHAH CO-FOUNDER, NATURAL VIBES
The idea of Natural Vibes started off from wanting to form an NGO to give back to mother nature. Later, we realised many such NGO’s were struggling for donations and that was the turning point of our plan. We thought of using our domain of expertise in the beauty industry to make natural products and share the profits from sales for this cause.
It was also my natural instinct from childhood to find answers in nature for all my daily problems and issues, as repeatedly practiced and taught by my mother. I was totally taken aback, when natural remedies helped me get rid of these problems from its core.
While it was not an easy journey to find honest and genuine natural products, I was left disappointed in large number of cases and was a victim to multiple false claims. Natural Vibes came as an answer to help others like myself not to worry about the genuinity, authenticity, misleading label claims and many such issues.
IMPORTANT: Due to the current COVID 19 situation, we are unable to process any refunds caused due to delay of delivery as the return of packages is not possible though the courier companies in most cases. We are sorry for any such inconvenience that may be caused to you for the same.
Why do we charge for shipping products to you?
As you would be aware, Shipping i a real cost. Shipping companies charge for every package they pick and deliver. We aim to deliver products to you at the lowest cost possible and hence we do not inflate prices by including the cost of shipping in the price, and then claiming to have Free Shipping. We like to be a transparent a possible. However, to lessen the burden of shipping costs on our customers, we have kept reasonable charges and we bear the rest.
Shipping Rs. 45/- only for all orders where weight of shipments EQUAL TO or LESS than 500 gms.
For all shipments greater than 500 gms, charges will be as per the below table:
0.51 kg to 1 kg - Rs. 69
1.01 kgs to 1.5 kgs - Rs. 99
1.51 kgs to 2 kgs - Rs. 125
2.01 kgs to 3 kgs - Rs. 170
3.01 kgs to 4 kgs - Rs. 240
4.01 kgs to 5 kgs - Rs. 310
5.01 kgs to 6 kgs - Rs. 380
6.01 kgs to 7 kgs - Rs. 420
7.01 kgs to 8 kgs - Rs. 480
8.01 kgs to 9 kgs - Rs. 520
9.01 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 520
10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but this is the average time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.