Regular surface cleaners contain surfactants and fragrances that can irritate skin, cause respiratory problems and pollute environment. BubbleNut Wash contains ‘saponin’ – a natural surfactant extracted from soapnuts that can take care of household cleaning needs.
Key benefits are:
1. Free from Ammonia, Volatile organic compounds, Alkyl Benzene Sulphates, Artificial fragrance, colour, Bleach
2. 100% natural
Ingredients: Saponin extract from soapnut, Water, Essential oil, Gum, preservatives
Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 28 cm
HOW TO USE:
1. For glass and mirror, spray directly and wipe with wiper or tissue paper
2. For TV and laptops, spray on soft cotton and wipe gently
3. For dining tables, kitchen slabs and cook stoves, spray directly and wipe with cloth piece
4. Avoid spraying on eyes as it can cause irritation
Totaling over 100 million, the indigenous people are insulated from the technological, social and economic advancements of the modern world. While many of these people have never been to a school, they spend most of their time on the farms to grow enough for themselves or forage through the forests for food, fuel and medicinal herbs. Thanks to living in the lap of nature, the forest communities have accumulated a great knowledge system in utilizing herbs, fruits, flowers, seeds, nuts and barks of the forests in their lifestyles. Adding business skills and education to this knowledge, BubbleNut Wash propagates the use of these organic forest products and helps the local communities.
Soapnuts are natural cleaning medium that have been used for hair wash, dish wash and laundry wash for centuries. However, these nuts grow on some of the toughest terrains, either on the Himalayan slopes or deep inside the forests of peninsular India. BubbleNut Wash works mobilizes unprivileged rural women into producer groups who work to collect soapnuts all through Autumn and Spring seasons. They sort, grade, dry, pack and ship soapnuts for washing machine use. The market access provided by BubbleNut Wash enables women producer groups to generate additional income that can be spent on their children’s education and health.
- Shipping Rs. 49/- only for all orders where weight of shipments is 2 kgs or LESS.
- For all shipments greater than 2 kgs, Shipping costs start from Rs. 150 onwards. Specific Charges will be as per the below table:
- 2 kgs to 2.99 kgs - Rs. 150
- 3 kgs to 3.99 kgs - Rs. 200
- 4 kgs to 4.99 kgs - Rs. 250
- 5 kgs to 5.99 kgs - Rs. 300
- 6 kgs to 6.99 kgs - Rs. 350
- 7 kgs to 7.99 kgs - Rs. 400
- 8 kgs to 8.99 kgs - Rs. 450
- 9 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 500
- 10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
- 11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
- 12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
- 13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
- 14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
- 15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
- 16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
- 20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
- 25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
- 30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
- 35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
- 40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.