- Essential Oil of Geranium is often compared to the rose essential oil because they share almost the same therapeutic traits. It is used for skin and hair. It relieves aching muscles. It prevents skin problems like sagging and wrinkling, and helps give skin a firmer look. It eliminates the appearance of scars and dark spots by improving blood circulation just below the surface of the skin and promoting an equal distribution of melanin.It serves as a deodorant as well. Geranium oil can be added in baked goods.
- Usage: DO NOT use Essential oil directly since it is concentrated. Few drops to be blended in a carrier oil or water, prior to using. Safe for external and edible purposes.
- Water bath: Few drops can be added to water for bathing or soaking feet and hands. Steaming and inhalation: Mix 4-5 drops in a litre of water for steaming.
- Diffuser: Use in diffusers to create an aromatic atmosphere.
- Massage: Blend 6 drops of essential oil in 10ml of carrier oil like Almond, Jojoba, Sesame, Avocado to massage full body or any particular area.
We offer Pure, Natural and highly effective Body Care, Cleaning & Health products which are safe and Earth-friendly. Our products are Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Minimal processing goes into our products so the natural complexity of the ingredients is maintained. Our products include ingredients and Ayurvedic formulations that are tried and tested over the years. We have also enhanced their effectiveness by adding on to them where necessary.
Our goal is to make our homes, our lifestyles and Earth safer. We provide affordable alternatives to reduce dependence on harmful & unsustainable chemicals.
Products which use harmful chemicals harm the environment during manufacture through release of toxic by-products. They cause health issues during their use and continue to harm the environment after disposal. All of this can be avoided by harnessing the power of nature and using natural ingredients.
We believe in transparency by listing all ingredients we use. Our business is based on not exploiting people or nature but rather benefiting them.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.