The Knit skirt is another classic silhouette. Detailed with a ribbed waistband that sits at the natural waist, a Jacquard construction for the body finished with a rib trim at the bottom hem.
Lightly knitted in 100% organic cotton yarn.
The model is 5'7" and wearing a Medium size.
Colour: Light Grey
Wash Care: Machine wash with similar colours; wash inside out @ 30 degrees. Tumble dry low; iron lightly if needed.
100% organic, 100% fairtrade clothing.
Organic and Fairtrade means:
- No genetically modified seeds, no synthetic pesticides or fertilisers, no child labour, no price exploitation, no suicides!
- It means using natural seeds, natural fertilizers, natural means of pest control.
- It means paying fair wages to farmers for their efforts and even paying them premiums for community development.
- It means happier lives, healthier communities and a nicer planet for all of us.
How is No Nasties different?
- Starting from seed up, a No Nasties garment is a labour of love - love for the planet, love for fellow beings, love for good design.
- Grown from organic seeds on fair trade farms where synthetic pesticides and GMOs have no room, and processed at factories that are governed by sustainability norms, a No Nasties garment is our way of showing the love.
This is where it starts. This is what it's all about. Our cotton is grown in organic fair trade farms by small scale farmers all over India.
No GMO seeds, no synthetic pesticides, no nasties!