Tulsi The Incomparable One as described in Ayurveda, is considered to be an incarnation of Tulasi or Vrindavani, a consort of Lord Vishnu.
It is considered a Symbol of Fidelity and helps in attaining Spiritual Enlightenment.
Spice extracts are spices in liquid form which are extracted from raw spices having purity and richness of nature in every drop. They are natural, pure, and consistent in flavor and color, having a superior edge in flavor and potency over dried herbs. It is The ultimate solution to all your hassles of grinding & chopping of spices, instant and easy to use. A great substitute to powdered spices and adulterated alternatives.
They are Vegan Friendly, having No added preservatives, synthetic color, sugar, or flavor. They are Gluten-free with No GMO ingredients.
Our range of natural spice extract includes:
- Ginger Drops
- Cardamom Drops
- Cinnamon Drops
- Tulsi Drops
- Turmeric Drops
- Masala Tea Drops
- Lemongrass Tea Drops
- Traditional Kadha Drops
- LIV IN NATURE has a full range of natural spice extracts. Our products are fully certified by various agencies like ISO, FSSAI, GMP, KOSHER, HACCP, and many more.
- Tulsi Extract:
- This spice drop(s) has an incredibly unique and characteristic flavor.
- Comes in 5 ml Bottle, 150 Drops Approx
- One to two drops of Tulsi is sufficient to bring an exquisite flavor to your food and beverage.
- How To Use
- Step 1: Shake well Before use
- Step 2: Squeeze 1-2 Drops In a ready cup of tea/water or any food
- Step-3: Stir well & enjoy the goodness of nature
Ingredients: Extract of Tulsi Holy Basil (oleoresin) & permitted emulsifier
Benefits / Allergens: Boosts immunity, Soothes indigestion, Reduces obesity, Treats respiratory illness, Reduces hair loss, Helps with acne, Boosts Cardiovascular health, and much more.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Net Content Weight: 5ml
Product Packaging: Amber glass bottle along with glass dropper with silicon top
Final Packaging: Rigid mono cartons