Flex Protein Co - Smooth Peanut Butter Jaggery

  • Rs. 499.00
  • Rs. 300.00

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
M.M.
Isn’t Jaggery sugar? This is absolutely nonsensical.

If it’s 80% peanuts, what’s the rest? 20% Jaggery and salt? Such a con.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
M.M.
Isn’t Jaggery sugar? This is absolutely nonsensical.

If it’s 80% peanuts, what’s the rest? 20% Jaggery and salt? Such a con.