- Safe and sturdy push type Baby Walker made completely in wood including the wheels and axles.
- Flat Packed and easy to assemble with quality fasteners. Rounded corners and smoothly sanded edges. No risk of injury due to nails or any other sharp projections.
- Wheels coloured with Natural Dyes; Body coloured and finished with safe synthetic stains.
- Material - Rubber Wood.
- Dimensions - (LXWXH) 45cm X 47cm X 47cm.
- This distraction free " push type " wooden walker helps your child in taking his/her first step. This is a time tested walking aid for your baby while transitioning from crawling to walking. It has an attachable corrugated " Weight Box " to increase the weight of the walker.
- The walker serves two purposes:1) as a movable support once your child is able to stand up by holding on to stationary objects and is learning to walk and 2) as a push along toy after the child has learnt to walk. Typically children will continue to play with such push along toys upto 36 months.
- Allow your child to safely explore the surroundings while learning to balance and walk confidently on his / her own little feet. Classic is entirely crafted in solid wood including the wheels and axles. Safe synthetic stains and finish are employed for the body. The bright looking wheels are handcrafted by artisans using the traditional Channapatna Lacware craft and coloured with natural dyes.
Packaged Box Size : 480 x 200 x 100 (mm).
Age : 9 - 40 months.
Maya Organic is a livelihood development initiative involved in developing a network of artisans, workers and micro-entrepreneurs capable of producing high quality wooden products. We are a non-profit company registered under section 25 of the Indian Companies Act and a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation
Currently Maya Organic is working with the artisan community in Channapatna – a small town near the city of Bangalore in India. In addition to supporting existing artisans with contemporary design/product development support and consistent orders, the initiative has also been training several new artisans, particularly women into the handicraft cluster in order to revive the cluster with an infusion of fresh skills, designs and markets and supporting the artisans to build viable micro entrepreneurial alternatives.
Maya Organic follows the capability model wherein it holds that building inherent capabilities of individuals and institutions eventually makes them competent to respond to future challenges of markets, social conditions, environment and politics.
Maya Organic also partners with markets and develops designs for products and services so that the efforts of the artisans are dovetailed with professional inputs, backed with contemporary and relevant designs and market approaches.
MAYA ORGANIC recognizes that merely with inputs of finance/ technology or even some kind of knowledge, little is likely to change since it may not be possible for people to depend on these continuously. Building capabilities thus not only becomes essential but is perhaps the most sustainable and effective way to alleviate poverty.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.