Good Earth Diet Muesli Is A Combination Of The Finest Ingredients.
It Is Tasty, Crunchy And Naturally Sweetened With Fruits. And Has Been Specially Designed For Weight Watchers, Heart Patients, Diabetics And People With A Predisposition To Obesity And High-Cholesterol.
It Is Packed With A Goodness Of Carefully Selected, High-Quality Ingredients That Ensure You Get Sustained Energy Throughout The Day.
- Prolongs Satiety And Helps Control Snacking On Food Rich With Empty Calories.
- No Preservatives.
- No Artificial Flavour.
- Contains The Goodness Of Isabgol.
- Provides Mucilage And Removes Toxins.
- Contains No Added Artificial Or Natural Sugars.
- 100% Natural.
Directions For Use:
- Add Soy Milk, Almond Milk Or Any Other Dairy Alternative.
Avesta Good Earth Foods is a food company with global ambitions, dedicated to developing nutritious alternatives for breakfast and daily snacks as well as functional foods derived from Avesthagen’s bioNutritional programme, to cater to the needs of all who strive towards promoting well-being through a healthy diet. Good Earth Foods is the first company in India to bring the Muesli to the Indian Consumer. Founded in 1989 by the gorgeous Bollywood actress Waheeda Rehman and her partner Ashraffa Sattar, it started as a small scale unit making cereals and biscuits from a small factory in Bangalore.
The products target the discriminating health-conscious consumers, who are concerned about using natural food ingredients for their nutritional requirements, and those who believe that their health can be managed better through diet rather than medication.
The Avesta Good Earth business has the following objectives:
- Build a strong identity with “Health & Wellness” through the “Good Earth” brand and products
- Extend product lines into newer markets, targeted at specific segments.
- Increase awareness of health through healthy eating.
- Emerge as the image market leader in the Health & Wellness foods sector, including quality leadership in breakfast cereals.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Company is alive to relevant opportunities in health and nutritional foods, and, more importantly, will take the functional food focus of years of bioNutritional research forward into a range of health and wellness products and global markets.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.