We are keeping our tradition alive by introducing our ubtan powder which is made with traditional method. Ubtan powder is packed with Red lentils, green gram, Bengal gram, sandalwood powder, licorice, orange peel powder and turmeric. The fine coarse texture helps in exfoliation of skin.
- Moong dal or Green gram is enriched with protein, vitamins and antioxidants that can do wondrous things to skin. Presence of vitamins A and C as well as other beauty-enhancing antioxidants in moong dal enable it to treat a plethora of unsightly skin conditions such as acne, sun tan, etc.
- Masoor dal or Red lentil is packed with anti-oxidant, fiber, protein and other essential nutrients. The zinc in gram flour can fight infections that cause acne.
- Besan or Gram flour is rich in fiber, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, folate, vitamin B6 and thiamine. The zinc in gram flour can fight infections that cause acne.
- Sandalwood powder has long been used for skin problems and with good reason. Regular use of this antibacterial powder can fight acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate the skin, soothe sunburn, remove suntan, and reduce signs of aging like dry skin and wrinkles.
- Licorice is a powerful and most popular natural skin lightening ingredient. It inhibits the production of melanin in the skin and makes it lighter.
- Orange peel powder- Packed with Vitamin C, Orange peel powder is very good for delaying wrinkles. It boosts collagen production, fights off free radicals that cause premature aging and tightens up sagging skin
- Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory called curcumin. it brightens the skin, improves the skin’s complexion, and rejuvenates dull-looking skin.
- It improves skin firmness & smoothness
- It shrinks large open pores
- Increase skin complexion
- Treats hyper-pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots & marks
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin brightness and glow
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
- Fights pimple and acne.
Features of products —
- Made with pure herbs.
- No added chemical and preservatives
- Fine coarse texture helps in exfoliation of skin
- Suitable for for all skin types
How to use-
Take 1-2 teaspoon ubtan powder. Mix it with water, rose water or milk and apply all over face and body. After 10 min, gently massage in circular motion and rinse with water. After that apply moisturiser on skin. Use it every alternative days.
Ingredients: Red lentils, green gram, Bengal gram, sandalwood powder, licorice, orange peel powder and turmeric.
Akritrim Jiva means Natural life. We strongly believe in living life with sustainable products. Our skin is porous hence it absorbs whatever we apply on it. In the longer run, these chemicals create health issues, hence we have come up with a range of products which are made with cold pressed organic oils, shea butter, essential oils, herbs etc. We carefully make our products in small batches for high quality. We let you know the full ingredients used to make our products so that you can be aware of what you are putting on your skin. We believe that everyone deserves better. We want everyone to be a part of our journey.
Knowingly or un-knowingly, we are using lot of chemicals in our daily products. As per various research, our lifestyle has major impact on our health. The effect is not only from our regular diet but also from our skin care products. According to a survey, our skin care products have major impact on our environment too. With the aim to reduce the adverse impact of chemicals on our health and our environment, we founded the brand Akritrim Jiva. The brand name comes from Sanskrit word meaning natural life. Founded in 2017, Akritrim Jiva has made a permanent place in the home of many esteemed customers. Our vision is to create better handmade skin care products which are sustainable and natural.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.