Natural & Herbal Indoor Mosquito Repellent Vaporiser Machine The monsoon is one of the worst times to leave your balcony doors open, due to mosquitoes which tend to be everywhere. There have been a lot of products developed to keep these tiny but dangerous insects at bay, from mosquito coils to a liquid mosquito vaporizer.
The mosquito repellent liquid vaporizer is a great choice to keep the mosquitoes away, compared to the coils which emit smoke and cause uneasiness when inhaled.
A chemical mosquito liquid vaporizer is also harmful in the long term if the particulates emitted by them are absorbed by those in and around the house where it is used. Suffocation, dizziness, vomiting sensation, nausea are some of the side effects reported which can eventually lead to serious complications to the nervous system, which is why the use of chemical based mosquito vaporiser is discouraged even though the vast majority of the people are unaware of the possible health related issues caused by the use of it.
The Natural and Herbal Indoor Mosquito Repellent Vaporiser is an excellent alternative to such chemical based repellents, in fact the Herbal Mosquito Vaporiser is the better product when compared to its chemical counterpart in terms what it does and the composition of the repellent. Made up of herbal products available in nature the mosquito vaporiser ingredients is a blend of extracts from plants such as eucalyptus, lemongrass, neem among others, and many other aromatic oils.
Mosquitoes can be very dangerous insects even though their size is small and care must be taken in keep them away from your place of living as they spread disease with their bite. A natural herbal based repellent that does not cause any side effect to those around is your best bet in repelling these insects away.
Things you need to know:
- This herbal insect repellent is available in a 40 ml pack which lasts from 30 to 35 days, and is enough to last you over a month. The insect repellent can be vaporized using a vaporizing machine, provided by Herbal Strategi.
Each 100 ml of this mosquito liquid vaporiser contains:
- Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass Oil): 6 ml
- Azardirachta indica(Neem oil): 6 ml
- Eucalyptus globulus(Eucalyptus Oil): 6 ml
- Excipients : Q.S
How to Use it:
- Remove cap and place vaporiser in a vaporiser machine that is connected to an electric source. Where to use it: This ayurvedic mosquito repellent has a full scope of use. Use it inside your home, on your balcony, or in public spaces like hospitals rooms, offices, schools classrooms, and hotel rooms.
What to watch out for!
- Care must be taken with the use of this mosquito repellent liquid vaporize and it must be kept away from the reach of children. This product is manufactured only for external use. Vaporise Those Pesky Mosquitoes! Developed after extensive research and testing, the Herbal Indoor Mosquito Repellent Vaporiser is a affordable and assured option to keep the buzzing and biting of the mosquitoes away.This mosquito liquid vaporizer is 100% a herbal based repellent and is extremely effective in repelling mosquitoes for more than 8 to 12 hours. Add to the fact that there are no side effects caused by the use of this product, makes this much more effective in getting the job done.
We believe that it is possible to ensure good health, a clean home, and a healthy pet without the use of harmful chemicals. Dedicated to the cause of delivering quality herbal solutions, Herbal Strategi strives to provide high quality herbal products to allow you to get away from the chemicals you use in your daily life.
History of Herbal Strategi
The story of Herbal Strategi is the story of one man’s determination to overcome challenges and find a solution to a seemingly insurmountable problem, not only for himself, but also for the greater good.
While living and working in India, our founder, Mr. John Thomas, suffered from frequent asthmatic bouts and severe upper respiratory problems. Doctors identified chemical mosquito repellents as the cause of the issue, and he was advised to discontinue their use. Since giving up mosquito repellents was not a viable option in a country known for the incidence of diseases like dengue, malaria and Chickenguniya. He set out to find a natural alternative. This quest was the first step in the creation of Herbal Strategi, an organisation which focuses on finding viable herbal alternatives to the multitude of chemical products, which are so much a part of our daily lives.
Necessity is the mother
Backed by the research laboratory of The Council of Industrial and Scientific Research (CISR), Mr. Thomas enlisted the services of the Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) to develop a natural repellent. He field tested it in Kerala, a state which is known to have over 400 species of mosquitoes. The success of this repellent is the foundation on which the enterprise is built. Herbal Strategi caters to the need for herbal home and pet-care products with a selection of rigorously tested Eco-friendly and safe options.
Research and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
The emphasis has been and will continue to be in developing well researched products – the team has worked with the scientists at CSIR-CIMAP, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Quality control of Natural Ingredients is undertaken by CSIR-IIIM,J&K a premier laboratory of CSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
Strategi has a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certificate that ensures the quality of products manufactured is of a high standard.
- Shipping Rs. 49/- only for all orders where weight of shipments is 2 kgs or LESS.
- For all shipments greater than 2 kgs, Shipping costs start from Rs. 150 onwards. Specific Charges will be as per the below table:
- 2 kgs to 2.99 kgs - Rs. 150
- 3 kgs to 3.99 kgs - Rs. 200
- 4 kgs to 4.99 kgs - Rs. 250
- 5 kgs to 5.99 kgs - Rs. 300
- 6 kgs to 6.99 kgs - Rs. 350
- 7 kgs to 7.99 kgs - Rs. 400
- 8 kgs to 8.99 kgs - Rs. 450
- 9 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 500
- 10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
- 11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
- 12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
- 13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
- 14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
- 15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
- 16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
- 20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
- 25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
- 30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
- 35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
- 40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.