"Sativa" Botanical Name of Hemp powder is a concentrated source of Hemp protein from hemp seeds. is a concentrated source of Hemp protein from hemp seeds. It’s completely free from dairy and lactose, vegan-friendly and a great addition to any healthy diet. It contains all the 20 amino which make a perfect deal for children, athlete, vegans, and vegetarians. It has all the essential fatty (Omega-3, Omega -6 & Omega 9) that makes the digestion process easy. And it helps in giving you a magical touch to your favorite beverage with a mild taste with a creamy texture. Sativa Hemp Protein powder packs a healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar. Just add it to your shake or blend it with vegan Yogurt and hot cereals for a perfect meal replacement diet.
For thousands of years, Hemp has been used in various industries including food, paper, textiles like rope & clothing, construction material, biodegradable plastics, fuel, & more. Hemp was referred to as the ‘Golden Plant’; a God-given plant one with a long & distinguished history of service to mankind. A potentially useful component of the Hemp plant is its seed. The seed had been used to produce a variety of products.
Hemp Seeds (Nubs) have extensive uses ranging from health foods, body care to other nutraceuticals. Hemp seeds (Nubs) are super rich in protein & balanced omega-fatty acids with a nutty flavor. Also, loaded with all 20 amino acids including the 9 essential that can be acquired only through particular foods, in this case, Hemp. It’s an excellent plant-based protein which is easily digestible, hence preferred by vegetarians, vegans & followers of sensitive diets.
Health Horizons are focused on the seed, which is used to make delicious Hemp seed recipes. They have a variety of Hemp products to help you add this amazing superfood to your diet which will give you all the balanced nutrients our body needs but cannot produce.
We have seen how Hemp food Products are rich in protein & have all 10 essential amino acids. Hemp foods don’t just stop there as they also contain magnesium, fiber, iron, zinc, & phosphorous.
Hemp seeds (Nubs) proteins are largely composed of two main types of protein namely albumin & edestin, which are globular & legumin type proteins. It is apparent that amino acid profiles of Hemp seeds are comparable to high-quality proteins like soy & egg white. Hemp protein is high in arginine, glutamic acid & sulfur-containing amino acids, cystine & methionine. They also contain omega-3 & omega-6 in the perfect ratio of 1:3, Stearidonic acid (SDA), & the rare omega-6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). The great thing is that GLA has shown to help with cholesterol, inflammation, skin & hair health, balancing hormones, & general heart health.
Hemp is also comparatively high in tyrosine, alanine & aspartic acid. Additionally, Hemp protein powder has a good absorption profile & studies show that bio-active antioxidant peptides are produced from Hemp protein. In brief, the Hemp seeds (Sativa Nubs) meal has been reported to have a range of digestibility rating scores from 50-86%.
- Hemp has its earliest mention found in The Vedas or sacred Hindu texts. These writings may have been compiled as early as 2000 to 1400 B.C. According to The Vedas, Hemp was one of five sacred plants.
- Hemp is one of the oldest domesticated crops known to man. It has been used for paper, textiles, & cordage for thousands of years. In fact, the Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relic of human industry is a scrap of Hemp fabric dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.
- About one-third of Hemp seed’s weight comes from Hemp seed oil, which is both edible but highly nutritious, containing essential fatty acids. The whole seed is about 25% protein, & is a good source of calcium & iron, as well as having more omega-3 than walnuts–all of which point to Hemp’s potential for food & as a dietary supplement.
- Hemp seeds (Nubs) is nutritious & contains essential fatty acids than any other source. Hemp is second only to soybeans in complete protein content (but is more digestible by humans), is high in Vitamin- B group, & is a good source of dietary fiber. Hemp fibers & stalks are used in clothing, construction materials, paper, biofuel, plastic composites, & more.
- Shipping Free for all orders of Rs. 1,500/- or more.
- Shipping Rs. 60/- only for all orders LESS than R. 1,500/-
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.