A truly distinctive dark chocolate, made in India from single-origin cocoa beans grown in South India. Our Artisanal bean-to-bar offering has a high distinctive burst of cocoa with just a minute touch of sweetness to give you an anti-oxidant rich experience in a surprisingly smooth chocolate packed with essential nutrients from our cocoa beans. Free from any emulsifiers or soy lecithin. Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Solids, Sugar, and Cocoa Butter. This chocolate is free from any emulsifiers or soy lecithin and is made using the finest quality of cocoa. Shelf Life: 1 Year from the date of manufacture
We are a boutique , artisanal chocolaterie located in Jakkur, North Bangalore, and we run a world class operation, which includes...
- A signature shop
- Chocolate tours
- Workshops and training
- Interactive events
... We retail worldwide - to airports, select shops, online portals, and corporates ... and create custom orders for weddings and special occasions
It all began, a long time ago, when our petite chocolatier, Chenddyna Schae, nee Chandana Khera was a student intern after completing a specialisation in Bakery and Confectionery from IHM, Mumbai (1980) and was entrusted with wrapping a mountain of chocolate at the Taj, Bombay. Obviously something struck home, and chocolates became Chenddyna’s raison d’être. She then went on to do her Hotel Administration and Food technology at Sophia, Bombay.
She dabbled in her own chocolate business for 5 years in Bombay and then gave it all up when Mr. Right appeared on the scene.
Ten years later, as the family moved to Bangalore, Chenddyna - with Mr. Right (now, the enigmatic Bald Man) and two very encouraging boys who were ready for full-day school - began experimenting from her kitchens at home. She then brought back her passion for dark chocolate and honed her chocolate-making skills over the years with international and local trainings to create Jus’Trufs.
After extensive training with:
- Master Chocolatier Bart Van Cauwenberghe from Belgium,
- Herr Bulter from the Netherlands
- Kirsten Tibballs of both the Barry Callebaut Academy, Singapore and Savour Chocolate School, Melbourne
- ISB –Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Entrepreneur Business Management program,
Jus’Trufs moved into its own premises in 2011, which is the iconic building we are housed in, at present. From humble beginnings from our kitchens at home we are truly blessed to have created our chocolaterie in our iconic environment friendly building in Jakkur, North Bangalore. Our team has grown substantially and positive people lovingly handling different areas of our activities surround us.
Pamper yourself with some melt in the mouth truffles, opt for our healthy Artisanal chocolate bars made from cocoa beans, grown right here in south India or gift them to your loved ones, friends and business clients. Each chocolate is hand crafted in the traditional way and is free from preservatives or harmful colours.
- Shipping Rs. 49/- only for all orders where weight of shipments is 2 kgs or LESS.
- For all shipments greater than 2 kgs, Shipping costs start from Rs. 150 onwards. Specific Charges will be as per the below table:
- 2 kgs to 2.99 kgs - Rs. 150
- 3 kgs to 3.99 kgs - Rs. 200
- 4 kgs to 4.99 kgs - Rs. 250
- 5 kgs to 5.99 kgs - Rs. 300
- 6 kgs to 6.99 kgs - Rs. 350
- 7 kgs to 7.99 kgs - Rs. 400
- 8 kgs to 8.99 kgs - Rs. 450
- 9 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 500
- 10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
- 11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
- 12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
- 13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
- 14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
- 15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
- 16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
- 20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
- 25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
- 30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
- 35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
- 40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.