This soothing and balanced blend of green tea with Lemon Peels, Fennel and Mint, crafted by our master tea blenders will relax your mind. A great tea to shed your tiredness from a long day of hard work and stress. Exquisitely packaged in a Champagne Gold Airtight Caddy, perfect for all your gifting needs
HOW IT ALL STARTED BREWING
Sorry, we can’t help the puns. It’s steeped so deeply in us. Besides, it does add to the flavour. Ok, you get the point. Udyan Tea was born out of a strange concoction of frustration and a subsequent desire to offer a better, tastier, fresher solution. We came to notice that the majority of tea available in the market today is of substandard quality, which is disheartening because India is the second largest producer and consumer of tea. We ought to be drinking the best tea out there, no further questions asked. That’s when we decided to step in and get the real par-tea started. Because we know what an authentic cuppa tastes like. And we believe you should know it too.
TEA AFICIONADOS THEN. TEA CRUSADERS NOW
The team behind Udyan are a bunch of tea-enthusiasts who have a legacy that few can claim - they all belong to the land of tea. Which means, they intrinsically know what good tea tastes like.
Punit Poddar, a hardcore chai lover has over 12 years’ experience in tea-tasting and he ensures that you find only the best tea with Udyan. Parvez Gupta, a seeker of a fine cup of Darjeeling Tea, is the behind-the-scenes guy responsible for Udyan’s technical and operational finesse. Soveet Gupta, is on a never-ending quest for exotic flavoured blends. He ensures a seamless experience for the customers while taking care of marketing & business development.
Also, just so you know, we do our bit of role reversals too to keep the excitement alive and brewing.
WE HANDPICK THE BEST FOR YOU
Udyan Tea is based out of Darjeeling district, the homeland of all-things-tea. This means we bring the high-quality tea from our lands, sourced out directly from the best gardens, directly to you by cutting out all middlemen, and in the process, reducing the timeframe between production and consumption. At Udyan Tea, sourcing out the best tea is an ongoing process. Every week, our expert tea tasters sample a variety of teas collected from different gardens and choose the top quality tea for you. We never stop making sure that you brew only the best tea.
SEALED WITH LOVE. AND FRESHNESS
We are hardcore tea-drinkers ourselves. With every fresh sip we take, we feel that this sheer joy - this magic of a good cup of tea - needs to be shared with the rest of the world. So, once we handpick our tea from the select gardens of Darjeeling, Assam, Nepal and Nilgris, we ensure they go through a state-of-the-art vacuum packing process. It involves three-layered aluminium packets to protect the tea from being exposed to air or moisture thus preventing the growth of microorganisms that may affect the freshness, aroma and flavour of the tea.
- Shipping Rs. 49/- only for all orders where weight of shipments is 2 kgs or LESS.
- For all shipments greater than 2 kgs, Shipping costs start from Rs. 150 onwards. Specific Charges will be as per the below table:
- 2 kgs to 2.99 kgs - Rs. 150
- 3 kgs to 3.99 kgs - Rs. 200
- 4 kgs to 4.99 kgs - Rs. 250
- 5 kgs to 5.99 kgs - Rs. 300
- 6 kgs to 6.99 kgs - Rs. 350
- 7 kgs to 7.99 kgs - Rs. 400
- 8 kgs to 8.99 kgs - Rs. 450
- 9 kgs to 9.99 kgs - Rs. 500
- 10 kgs to 10.99 kgs - Rs. 550
- 11 kgs to 11.99 kgs - Rs. 600
- 12 kgs to 12.99 kgs - Rs. 650
- 13 kgs to 13.99 kgs - Rs. 700
- 14 kgs to 14.99 kgs - Rs. 750
- 15 kgs to 15.99 kgs - Rs. 800
- 16 kgs to 19.99 kgs - Rs. 1,000
- 20 kgs to 24.99 kgs - Rs. 1,250
- 25 kgs to 29.99 kgs - Rs. 1,500
- 30 kgs to 34.99 kgs - Rs. 1,750
- 35 kgs to 39.99 kgs - Rs. 2,000
- 40 kgs and above - Vvegano to inform customer about excess charges after order is placed
Time taken to Ship:
- Shipment Dispatched between 1-3 working days from the date of order
Time taken for Delivery:
- For Metro (Vendor) to Metro (Customer) deliveries, between 2-4 working days from the date of Dispatch.
- For Non-Metro Destinations, It could take between 4-7 working days from date of Dispatch.
- We aim to deliver the products at the earliest, but in certain cases, this is the maximum time it could take depending upon the customer location.
For the below terms, kindly refer to Vvegano terms of Cancellation / Refunds / Returns / Replacements (see footer of the page) for further information:
- Only possible within 24 hours of placing the order AND if product is not already shipped from the vendor location.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements:
Only if you have received an item which is different from what you ordered OR damaged product received or excessive delay in shipment of the products
Products that you have used cannot be returned.
Packaging of the product as received from the vendor should be intact, unless breaking the seal of the package is essential to determining the state / quality of the product.
Refunds & Returns will be subject to the verification by the Vendor of the product returned. We encourage you to intimate us on email@example.com within 24 hours in case of having received a damaged product or incorrect product or poor quality of the product. Exceptions may be made for issues raised after 24 hours based on a case-by-case basis after discussion with the vendor.
- In case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.