Here is a lovely recipe you can try baking this Christmas or New Year. This is a vegan-style Pineapple cake. The recipe is absolutely adorable to woo friends and relatives who come home during the onset of Christmas Eve or New Year. Let us get started with the recipe:
These are the ingredients you would be needing in order to get this tasty and sumptuous fruity cake baked. Let us check out the ingredients:
- 5-6 slices of pineapple that are roughly chopped. Each pineapple slice measures approximately 2 X 9 cm in diameter
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of granulated sugar (Coconut sugar or brown sugar can also be used for a more organic version)
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
Method of Preparation
These are the steps that are involved in having the cake baked to perfection. Let us find out how this is being done:
- You must preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius. You can have a 6-inch baking dish in which you place the baking parchment paper. Slightly brush the parchment paper using vegan butter or oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients together. These are all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. ‘Mix the dry ingredients a little tight. Do so 2-3 times.
- Now, add sugar, pineapple juice, and chopped pineapple slices. Drop the ingredients into a blender in order to make a puree.
- The puree can be folded with the oil. Then, you can sieve this along with the dry ingredients. Do so lightly until a lump-free cake batter is formed.
- Once the cake batter has been done, transfer the same to the baking tin and bake completely for about 40 minutes. Using a toothpick, you can just check if the cake has been baked completely or not. If you find the batter sticking on the toothpick, then you can keep the cake inside the oven for about 5-10 minutes.
- The cake is now taken out of the oven and now you can allow the cake to cool off completely. You can use a wire rack for the same.
- Once the cake completely cools off, you can slice the cake to serve. Allow the cake to be frosted with some cool whipped cream. You can use cashew or coconut cream for that creamy or luscious layers.
Recipe Courtesy: Vegan Pineapple Cake (mealgarden.com)
Would you love baking a cake using fruit cake mixes? Then, you would need far less time to make one. Here is a cake premix you can look for:
For various other products on bakery and confectionery, this is the store link you can go in for: https://vvegano.com/collections/bakery-confectionery
Here are ingredient-based product links you can grab from your store Vvegano!
A. All purpose flour
For various other plant-based flours that can be used for all purposes, this is the store link https://vvegano.com/collections/flours
For more varieties of organic sugars or plant-based sweeteners, here is the link you can go for: https://vvegano.com/collections/sweeteners
C. Vegetable Oil- Organic varieties of oil you can use
For more varieties of plant-based oils and ghee, here is the link you can grab from the store: https://vvegano.com/collections/ghee-and-oils
D. Baking soda can be availed in an organic form. For attractive offers on Bakery and confectionery products, here is the link you can go in for: